Friday, January 04, 2008

Hi Amy M. ! This one is for you :-)


This is my shadow taken yesterday on my walk. The last couple of days we had a lot of snow and it was very cold (during the day about 12 deg. F.)
Amy is one of the readers who looks at my blog daily, but never leaves a comment. So now I want to greet her!! Hi Amy,have a great day, 'little sis'.
Das ist mein Schatten, den ich gestern auf meinem Spaziergang aufgenommen habe. Die letzten zwei Tage hatten wir viel Schnee bekommen u es war bitterkalt (minus 11 Gr. C. tagsueber!) Amy ist eine Leserin, die taeglich bei meinem Blog vorbeischaut, aber sich nie meldet. So sage ich ihr heute 'hallo'.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy. Nice to see you here today.

Priscilla said...

Great photo! I like it!

Olivier said...

une bonne idée pour une bonne photo. Sur cette neige si pure, cela rend vraiment très bien. Bon Weekend

A good idea for a good photo. On this snow so pure, it makes it really well. Good Weekend

Wanda said...

What a nice picture...and a tall shadow...Hi Amy!

Emma the Golden Girl said...

I just found your blog when I visited On the Way to Critter Farm.
It's a beautiful blog and very enjoyable reading.

Pedi said...

Cooles Bild, schöne Idee!
Ich denke auch oft, wer wohl alles da war aber keinen kommentar hinterlassen hat? :-)
Du schreibst mir immer, und das ist schön! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love you "big sis." I look forward to your blog every morning! Jesus, diet coke, and The *BS* blog! Who could ask for more..... Thanks for your prayers....XO

Dave said...

I love the snow but hate the cold. Snow paints everthing and makes it white.

Angela Marie said...

How sweet!
I love your shadow in the snow!

Hello Amy!

:)

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love shadows on snow. :)