Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Horse Life ....
















































Here you see my daughter 'coming home' with her horse Daisy-Mae. She had shown some of these photos on her blog, but I couldn't resist to show them here, too, because I like them so much. It is really great to see your child so happy. In the meantime the horse had a 'boo-boo' on one of her feet and she had to rest for a couple of weeks (the cut is healed by now).
Hier sieht man unsere Tochter wie sie mit ihrem Pferd Daisy-Mae heimkommt. Sie hatte diese Fotos schon mal auf ihrem Blog, aber ich konnte nicht wiederstehen u musste sie auch hier zeigen, denn sie gefallen mir selbst so gut. Es ist wirklich schoen, wenn man sein Kind so gluecklich erlebt. Zwischenzeitlich hatte das Pferd ein "Aua" an einem Fuss, und sie musste zwei Wochen geschont werden (es ist nun wieder verheilt)

5 comments:

JO said...

Glad to hear Daisy Mae's ouch is getting better... Lovely photos of your very happy child :)

Have a great weekend.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

She has more balance than I do. :)

Anonymous said...

I like these photos. Your daughter seems like she is having a blast and the horse seems to like what it is doing too. It is a nice post today.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it too.

Anika said...

I love the first picture!! And the last one, its so cool, how you can see the action! Did you take those with your new camera?

Wanda said...

Look at her go~! What delightful pictures. Glad Daisy Mae is ok.