Friday, February 22, 2008

For Michael....


This is the view out of our son's windows. The other day I was using his desk to do some homework for bible study and I realized what a nice view he also has. Of course, right now he is not home but in college....
We actually had some snow melt alway, but today all is white again.
But it is just as dreary as in these photos today.
Das ist der Blick den unser Sohn aus seinem Zimmer hat. Kuerzlich machte ich an seinem Schreibtisch mal meine Hausaufgaben fuer meine Bibelstudie u dachte, dass es eigentlich schoen ist da unten. Zur Zeit ist er im College...
Wir hatten da mal kurzzeitig Schneeschmelze (das Eis blieb); heute ist wieder alles weiss u es ist trueb, wie in diesen Fotos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)
Interesting post, I like it.

Martha said...

There is something captivating about window pictures. They are very nice photos. Mike is blessed to have that view when he is home.

Pedi said...

Ja, es ist schön so in den Wald zu schauen, so friedlich.

JO said...

Great views... I bet he saw this post and missed home a bit :)

Martin Stickland said...

Hey! Did you really think that pig was me you cheeky monkey!

I love your house!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wanda said...

I bet he misses his room away at college.

That's a lovely view. Hey, I'd do my Bible Study there!

HannaPurzel said...

WOW, traumhaft dieser Ausblick!!!! Ich würde mir mein Sofa wohl direkt vor das Fenster stellen ;o)))
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende!!!

duopastorale said...

I don't think I'd get any study done there! Have a great weekend Gudl!

Anonymous said...

this was on my birthday!