Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Afternoon at the Lake


Yesterday was another great day and I spend all afternoon at our condo at the lake (10 min. from here). I sat on the patio and did my bible study homework; the sun was shining and a couple of times I had birds singing special songs to me. One of the photos shows one of the singers...
The water looked green; all afternoon I saw only two boats!
Gestern war wieder ein herrlicher Tag u ich verbrachte den ganzen Nachmittag am See, auf der Terrasse unseres Apartments (10 Min. von hier) u machte Hausaufgaben fuer meine Bibelstudie. Die Sonne schien u ein paar Mal haben Voegel extra fuer mich gesungen ;-) Das Wasser sah gruen aus, aber klar u nur zwei Mal habe ich Boote gesehen.

13 comments:

HannaPurzel said...

Liebe Gudl! Deine Bilder sind wieder so schön!!! Am allerschönsten ist das Bild, auf dem Du Dich selbst ablichtest!!!! Ich musste wirklich lachen ;o))))
Liebe Grüsse!!!

Dorothy said...

Hi Gudl...What a beautiful lake..how sweet that the birds were out singing...another sign of spring around the corner. Today I had a Cardinal on our feeder and a tiny little brown and orange bird ...Looks like you are definitely living up there in God's country :) Dee Dee

Heike said...

Ihr habt es wirklich schön. Da kann man direkt neidisch werden

Pedi said...

Schöne Bilder! Ich würde mich gerne mit dir und einem Tässchen Tee auf die Terrasse setzen!

Olivier said...

le paysage de la dernière photo est magnifique, elle fait rêver.

The landscape of the last photo is beautiful, she is dreaming.

Anonymous said...

This is a great inspirational post. If I had to choose an unusual post that really made me feel good, your blog post would be it.

Please, whatever you do, don't visit my blog today (Wednesday) as I lost my mind, I think owing to medicine from my hospital stay, and posted some really gross stuff. I certainly don't want to spoil your day.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio

Lori said...

It sounds like you had the perfect afternoon!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Hi Gudl, I am so glad to see that you are thawing out and that Spring has sprung in your area. Good to hear from you. I love the post about the cats following your daughter on her horse. Too cute. I also like the picture of you sitting out to read. It is a wonderful change of circumstances. It lifts ones spirits to be outside comfortably.

junglemama said...

What a beautiful view!

JO said...

What a beautiful day! :) You have a special spot there you lucky girl!

Wanda said...

What a perfect place to do a Bible Study!! Can I join you. Gudl, wouldn't that just be so fun to study together...share ideas and insights...Oh that would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Bilder würde mir ganz sicher auch dort gut gefallen

Gudl said...

Hallo Jutta, wie schon gesagt, ihr seid hier herzlich willkommen! Ihr koenntet im Condo 'wohnen' waehrend eurer Aufenthaltes hier.