Friday, October 19, 2007

Nice Surprise



I just have to show you this! Yesterday my husband came home a day early from his business trip and surprised me with this gorgeous 'European Style' flower bouquet! Wasn't that nice? And since my daughter just loves to click away with my new camera, she took a photo of me with the flowers. I know, it is a little cheesy, but I am happy to show it anyway!!
Ich muss euch das einfach zeigen! Gestern kam mein Mann einen Tag frueher als erwartet von seiner Geschaeftsreise heim u hat mich mit diesem 'europaeisch' aussehenden Blumenstrauss ueberrascht! War das nicht nett? Und weil unsere Tochter so gerne mit meiner neuen Kamera fotografiert, hat sie mich mit den schoenen Blumen aufgenommen. Es ist vielleicht ein wenig kitschig, das Foto von mir mit den Blumen aber ich zeig es trotzdem!!

20 comments:

Martha said...

How sweet. Those are the nicest kind of surprises,... providing that you are home where he expects you to be. My poor husband would arrive home early to an empty house. I had taken the kids out for something to do.

judi/Gmj said...

It is great to be reminded you are loved. Like having a 'boyfriend" again :)

Pedi said...

Nein, das ist nicht kitschig, das ist echt goldig!

Anonymous said...

Schoenes Bild, nette Geste von deinem Mann! Freu dich!

Dunja said...

Sehr nett!

Lori said...

That is so sweet and what a nice surprise! The flowers are gorgeous, by the way. I like your haircut too!

Anonymous said...

Weisste noch vor kurzem bei der Gärtnerei MONDANI in Kiedrich,da sagtest Du doch:"So schöne Blumensträusse gibt es bei Uns in USA nicht:-)
Der von Deinem lieben Mann sieht denen zur Zeit hier in Deutschland sehr ähnlich.....wo er den nur her hatte?!
Schönes Bild von Dir Gudrun,liebe Überraschung von Garry an Dich.

Gruss Jutta

Gudl said...

Hallo Jutta, ja, daran dachte ich auch! Nun haben sie bei Wegmans (unser Supermarkt!) auch so tolle Gebinde! Wie in Deutschland sieht der doch aus! Da habe ich mich auch so sehr darueber gefreut. Nun stehen sie aber in einer Vase.
Viele Gruesse zurueck....

an alle!

Thank you Lori for you compliment!

Rachel said...

That's so very sweet! I love to get flowers from my honey!

Yolanda said...

These are lovely as are you.

Mary Timme said...

I'm new to your blog, but I too, love the Lord. Nice to meet you come over sometime if you'd like.

joeks said...

How very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Priscilla said...

That is nice! Very thoughtful of him.

Anonymous said...

Well isn't that special. And that made your day I can tell.

Annie said...

That's a lovely portrait, Gudl, not the least little bit cheesy.

Angela Marie said...

Oh guld! Look how pretty in pink you are! What a very complimentary color for you.

What a nice husband! Yep! He is a keeper.

;)

Angela Marie said...

I just seen I misspelled your name... so sorry. My fingers sometimes do that.

:)

Wanda said...

Oh I'm loving this picture of you and your flowers. Husbands can really do nice things from time to time huh? How sweet!

Unknown said...

That's a great photo of you, mom.

Gudl said...

Thank you everybody for your kind comments!