Monday, October 22, 2007

For Thea


This is actually the view into our valley. Yes, soon we will be able to see the creek again and the shed...
In the last two or three days our leaves have turned dramatically. Tomorrow I will show you more colors. (Also underneath a cool video that somebody sent me today)
Das ist der Blick in unser Tal hinein. Ja, bald sehen wir wieder den Bach u auch unsere Huette. In den letzten zwei, drei Tagen haben sich die Baeume stark verfaerbt. Morgen zeige ich euch noch mehr Farben.Und hier ist ein cooles Video das mir heute jemand geschickt hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trees are farther along than those here. Soon we will catch up.

Lori said...

It looks like fall is there in all of its glory. I was out of the city this past weekend and saw some beautiful leaves in the country. I love the fall season!

JAM said...

There aren't really any adjectives to cover this scene, so I'll just say Gorgeous!

judi/Gmj said...

Okay miss smarty pants, ya got me off guard! I watched the vid and it made me cry it was so neat. Thanks!! :)

T said...

ah thanks for sharing! I love your forest and all you have...God has blessed you so very much and you are generous in sharing the blessing on your blog!

Wanda said...

I would like to be sitting there!

:)

Annie said...

Soon we will have beauty like this in our trees. I know you are enjoying the color.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

cold or not cold, I'd love to have that view!!!

Angela Marie said...

I would go crazy (in a good way) taking pictures, if I lived where you live! sigh~

duopastorale said...

I am jealous of your beautiful balcony! How fantastic!