Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award



I was awarded the thinking blogger award by Luna. Thank you, Luna, what an honor!

Now I have to tag five other noteworthy blogs. Of course I could name all my relatives with whom I stay in touch, but I don't think the internet community is that interested in our family affairs. So, please forgive me, dear children, sisters and cousins and nieces and nephew, but I will name blogs that are of general interest for all.

1. The first blog that introduced me to great photography belongs to Laura.

2. Kristina and friends inspire me to try out art again and actually draw or paint something!

3. Andrew introduced me to all kinds of forms of Poetry.

4.Because of Olivier I try to write some french.

5. And Lori and her great photography remind me how interesting it is to live in New York City.

So...here you have it. My selection. It was not easy, because there are other great blogs that I visit from time to time.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

Ich bekam den Thinking Blogger Award, einen Preis fuer Blogs die zum Nachdenken anregen von Luna. Vielen Dank Luna fuer diese Ehre.

Nun soll ich auch 5 Blogs aussuchen, die fuer mich nennenswert sind. Natuerlich koennte ich nun die Blogs meiner Verwandten erwaehnen, mit denen ich so in Verbindung bin, aber ich glaube nicht, dass die Internetgemeinde in unsere Familienangelegenheiten interessiert ist. Deshalb bitte ich euch mir zu vergeben, liebe Kinder, Schwestern, Cousinen und Neffe, dass ich andere Blogs angebe, die von Interesse fuer alle sind. (links in der englischen Fassung, klickt auf die Namen)

1. Der erste Blog der mir schoene Fotographie gezeigt hat gehoert Laura. (Sie hat auch unser Familienbild gemacht u Fotos von unserer Tochter, sieht man auf ihrer Seite)

2. Kristina und Freunde haben mich inspiriert mal wieder Versuche im Malen u Zeichnen zu unternehmen.

3. Andrew stellte mir allerlei Poesie vor.

4. Wegen Olivier schreibe ich ab u zu mal wieder franzoesisch.

5. Und Lori mit ihrer schoenen Fotographie erinnert mich daran wie interessant es ist in New York City zu leben.

Das war nun meine Auswahl. Es ist schwer gefallen, weil ich noch andere schoene Blogs besuche von Zeit zu Zeit.

Schoenes Wochenende!

6 comments:

Annie said...

It's wonderful that you were nominated for your thinking blog.

I'm wondering if the snow has gone now that the weekend is here. You were expecting it to melt off by now, I think.

Your little chicks will soon be hunting and pecking outside, and laying eggs for you.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

thank you for mentioning me -- I'm honored. :)

Dunja said...

Who is Luna? Some kind of official blog person?
Congrats!

Lori said...

Congrats to you Gudl and thanks for nominating me too! That was so sweet of you. Thank you very much!! That is a lovely honor.

Gemma said...

Glückwunsch zum Blog Award! Ich habe neulich mal in einen Blog reingeschaut mit Zeichnungen u. Bildern zu einem bestimmten Thema, wie z.B. "bags" und "hands". Von wem war der nochmal?

Gudl said...

Hallo Lucia,
das war Kristina's blog, der in meiner Seitenleiste erwaehnt ist..."draw this"....da mache ich auch mit.
Vielen Dank fuer dein Interesse u Besuch ;-)
Und sonst? Alles klaro?
Tschuessi