Monday, April 02, 2007

Clouds




Beginning of last week we had an early morning rain storm coming in. That was the view from our bedroom balcony. It looked enormous, gigantic in real. Of course, the 'Jesus Freak' that I am, I had to think immediately about God, how big and awesome HE is. That's why I thought of the Psalm that I mention above.
Anfang der letzten Woche kam morgens ein Regensturm angeflogen. Das war die Aussicht von unserem Schlafzimmerbalkon. Es sah in echt riesig und grossartig aus. Natuerlich musste ich, als "Jesus-Freak" , sofort an Gott denken und wie gross und maechtig ER ist. Da fiel mir der o.g. Psalm ein.

11 comments:

Lori said...

Your cloud photographs are beautiful. I love to take pictures of clouds and these are very dramatic. You have quite a view from your bedroom balcony!

T said...

ah God is so totally enormus isn't He! but yet He is so total aproachable isn't He! How can we not look at the beauty and the uglyness of this earth and not think of Him.
you capture the majesty of his wonderus works my friend
thank you.

Annie said...

Looking at the magnificence of the sky in storms does bring to mind the power and awesomeness of the Unknown.

Olivier said...

belle photo, tes photos du ciel sont tres impressionnates. bravo

beautiful photograph, your photographs of the sky are very impressionnates. cheer

Anonymous said...

Cool photos! The Psalm goes with it very well!Great job!

Markus said...

i saw a great cloud on the way home today, looked like cotton candy...but you already did the cloud pic, so i didnt take one :-p

Luna und Luzie said...

Was für eine Aussicht...Großartig !!!

judi/Gmj said...

This is what I hear when I see your photo, "Then sings my soul,...How great thou art" My favorite Hymn.

Priscilla said...

Praise the Lord that He can be known!

Dunja said...

Amen!

Gudl said...

Thank you all, for your friendly comments!