Saturday, July 28, 2007

On Our Way to Town

































A few days ago we stopped and I took a few photos of our daughter at the edge of the big wheat field. We made sure not to trample the plants! We have seen other photos of photographers where they used the wheat as a backdrop and I wanted to try it out, too. Enlarge the pictures to get the full effect!
Yesterday I drove by and noticed that the field is mowed.
Vor ein paar Tagen haben wir an dem grossen Weizenfeld angehalten und ich habe am Rand ein paar Fotos von unserer Tochter gemacht. Wir haben aufgepasst, die Pflanzen nicht zu zertrampeln! Ich hatte andere Fotos gesehen, wo der Fotograf ein Kornfeld im Hintergrund benutzte u ich wollte das auch mal ausprobieren. Vergroessert die Fotos um den richtigen Effekt zu bekommen!
Gestern fuhr ich vorbei u sah das Feld ist nun abgemaeht.

8 comments:

Priscilla said...

That turned out great. I guess you stopped for a photo shoot just on time.

Rachel said...

Those are great photos!

Angela Marie said...

That is a great idea!
I love that!

Those are great photos!

kristina said...

That is a cool effect. I bet it would look neat in black and white too.

Gemma said...

Sieht toll aus! Da habt ihr ja noch Glück gehabt mit der "Kulisse"! Hat Melissa eigentlich die Haare getönt?

Gudl said...

Hallo Lucia, wie geht es dir?
Nein, Melissa hat nicht die Haare getoent, das ist alles Natur.

judi/Gmj said...

LOL!!! Yep, you did, now I see wheat fields in my dreams!!

Shelly said...

I recently did pictures of Heather and then another girl in a field of buttercups. I drove by a few days ago and that field was mowed too! Glad I got the pix when I did!!! Great job on the photos. :)