Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day


These flowers remind me of the stars of the American Flag. ...
Anyway, when I thought about today, 4th of July, the psalm that I mention underneath came to my mind. Maybe because of the State of the country, spiritual and in general.
Diese Blumen erinnerten mich an die Sterne der Amerikanischen Flagge.
Als ich an den heutigen Tag dachte, kam mir der unten genannte Psalm in den Sinn. Vielleicht weil ich an den Zustand des Landes dachte, spirituel und ueberhaupt.

10 comments:

Gemma said...

schöne Blumen!

Lori said...

A beautiful post for today. Happy Fourth of July!!

Martha said...

Thanks be to God for our freedom in Jesus!

Dunja said...

happy Independence Day!

Wanda said...

Amen to Martha! To be free indeed! and the little white flowers are truly starbursts!!!

Pedi said...

Von mir auch: Happy 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July to you and to your family from me and Patty. The old couple down here in Ohio.

Abraham Lincoln
My Blog
the robins

Luna und Luzie said...

Happy Independence Day !
Die Blumen sind schön !

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

happy 4th (late) also, the post below is well said.

Angela Marie said...

These flowers look so much like some that were growing wild where I camped.