Thursday, July 19, 2007

Watching the Grass Grow

































After yesterday's ugly snake post, I thought you deserve to look at something nice ;-)
The other day I had a fun photo session with our daughter and this is one of the photos.
Nach dem nicht so schoenen Schlangen-Post von gestern dachte ich mir, ihr schaut euch lieber was schoenes an! Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen eine lustige "Foto-Session" mit meiner Tochter gehabt u das ist eins von den Bildern die da entstanden.

7 comments:

Lori said...

What great shots! I love the perspective in the photo of your daughter. That's a beautiful photo. It's good she's a willing subject for your photography!

Olivier said...

ta fille jouait à cache-cache ;o) belle photo, tres bucolique, j'aime beaucoup


your daughter played hide-and-seek; O) beautiful photograph, very bucolic, I like much

judi/Gmj said...

Oliver captured it beautifully; bucolic.

Gudl said...

Well, Olivier and gmj.....THIS is a new word for me ;-)
bucolic....I looked it up! Very cool.
Thanks for your comments.

Angela Marie said...

A new word for me also! I looked it up. They nailed it!

I love it!

Pedi said...

Sehr schöne Bilder! Gute Idee, die Perspektive!

JAM said...

I love the photo of your daughter. That is a really great shot.