Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Old Heidelberg Restaurant, Bethel, CT







Abends nach der Trauerfeier haben wir dort gegessen. Das Essen war vorzueglich. Leider hat uns Volker sehr gefehlt! Es war traurig zu denken, er kommt nie mehr wieder laechelnd an den Tisch und fragt "schmeckt's?". Es war proppenvoll dort. Das hat uns natuerlich gefreut.
The food was excellent and it was very crowded! It is a great restaurant, very German, real authentic! If you don't get a chance to go to Germany, go there! You will like it and feel like you are in my Fatherland!

5 comments:

T said...

my husband and father would love it then! his father is half german and is always looking...... but alas you are so far away!

Martha said...

My father would love it also.

Priscilla said...

yeah.

I'd love to visit and eat there if I could. Sometimes we have driven close by there on our way to Long Island when we choose to take the ferry from Bridgeport. Perhaps I could time it around dinner time.

Rachel said...

I've only been to Connecticut once, for a wedding almost 20 years ago. I'll bet I'd like the restaurant too though, I love food!

germanone93 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.