Sunday, September 27, 2009

Triathlon





Last Sunday our oldest son Markus participated in a big Triathlon here in our town. He had to swim, bike and run a section. It was a personal best time for him and we are very proud of him! I think he said about 1000 people participated for this fundraiser.
Am letzten Sonntag hat unser aeltester Sohn an einem Triathlon teilgenommen. Er musste ein Stueck schwimmen, radfahren u rennen. Er hat eine persoenliche Bestzeit erzielt u wir waren sehr stolz auf ihn! Angeblich haben 1000 Leute an dieser Veranstaltung fuer einen guten Zweck teilgenommen.

7 comments:

duopastorale said...

I love all the coloured caps! Well done Markus!

Dunja said...

Looks great! Hut ab!

Mellimaus said...

Very cool! I like the pictures, Markus looks great! :)

Priscilla said...

I took the first two pics. I couldn't find Jamie and just took random pictures of the crowd and his particular swim group. I still can't find him in those pictures.

I wish I had known to look for Markus and cheer! (even though he doesn't really know me)

Amy Marie said...

I was thinking the same Melli.. Marcus looks great! Well done Markus! Proud of you. Doesn't exercise make you feel great, especially when it is to benefit others?

Wonderful! yay.....

Pedi said...

Respekt Markus!

Gemma said...

Echt total cool! Congrats!