Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sylvia!!

She is a friend of my sister and that's where I took these photos! I suggested to take a few pictures of her and when I turned around she was standing on the railing of my sister's garden bridge! That was a fun session! Tomorrow I will show MORE of her artistic talent!I recommend clicking on the photos to get her full effect!
Sie ist eine Freundin meiner Schwester u dort habe ich auch diese Aufnahmen gemacht. Ich hatte ihr vorgeschlagen Fotos von ihr zu machen und eh' ich mich versah, stand sie auf dem Brueckengelaender bei meiner Schwester im Garten! Morgen zeige ich euch mehr von ihren Kuensten!Vergroessert die Fotos fuer den besseren Effekt.



13 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, she is very acrobatic. She must be a gymnast!

I loved the food you showed yesterday. That must have been so delicious!!!

JO said...

LOL! Reminds me of myself - she has to be a gymnast - Once a Gymnast, always a gymnast... just like a catholic - both of which i am... too funny LOL!

Anonymous said...

She has a good sense of balance and seems confident to stand on that stage.

Nice photograph.

I just began a new site about Japan in the early 1950s when we were there. You can get to it from my Brookville daily photo blog. Times have changed a lot there too over the 50-plus years since we were there.

Luna und Luzie said...

Wow, das nenne ich Gleichgewicht !!!
Ich hoffe, es ist nicht zu tief, wenn sie gefallen wäre.

"Schöne Fotos !"

Anonymous said...

:-)
She was just great!

Anonymous said...

oh, schön, die Fotos wurden rein gestetzt. Das sind wirklich tolle Fotos geworden. Es hat mir auch total viel spaß gemacht!Es ist nicht mehr schwer für mich die Balance zu halten;-)

Danke Gudrun! :-)

Unknown said...

Sweet, the second one is my favorite.

Priscilla said...

She is talented. I've seen pics of her and her sister juggling I think...(if she's who I think she is).

I hope to see you tomorrow. I will be at CBS...but I've committed to help as one of the "Love Ladies".

Angela Marie said...

Wow! Very artistic! And a bit of a free spirit! ;)

Annie said...

It is balance she displays so well here.

Olivier said...

Une note de 10/10, un grand bravo pour l'artiste.

A note of 10/10, a great cheer for the artist.

jessica said...

what great balance.
i would have fallen right into the water.

Wanda said...

Wow, I'm so impressed, I'm dizzy!