Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spring at the Cliff


We do own a vacation condo right at the lake and I wanted to let you know if anybody is interested in renting it this summer or fall, we still have openings. It comfortably sleeps six, has a beautiful beach! If interested, please email me and I can send you pictures and prices. (See my profile for email address)
We are about 1 1/2 hours away from Niagara Falls, in case somebody wants to FLY into this area, our airport is Rochester/New York.
I took these photos a couple of weeks ago...I am sure nature is more ahead by now. It is always a little warmer down at the lake than up here, where we live, in the 'mountains'.
Diese Aufnahmen habe ich vor zwei Wochen oder so gemacht. Ich denke die Natur ist nun schon viel weiter. Es ist immer etwas waermer unten am See, wo wir unser Condo (zum Vermieten) haben, als hier 'oben' in den 'Bergen".

10 comments:

Lori said...

It looks like a lovely spot. What a nice vantage point over the water too. I'm sure it must be gorgeous in the summer!

Martha said...

It looks wonderful! Maybe someday I'll come and stay at the lake!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this summer there!!

Rachel said...

It looks very beautiful!

Simone said...

I agree with "Rachel".

Annie said...

Ooh, that's the life - a house in the mountains and one on the water. You are living well, Gudl.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

looks beautiful! It would be quite a long drive for me, though. :)

Gudl said...

Hi Simone!! How's it going?

Thanks everybody for stopping by!

kristina said...

I think it looks beautiful too.

Gemma said...

Ja, so ist es ja auch hier immer. An den "Fluß-Niederungen" ist es immer etwas wärmer als "obbe"!