Thursday, May 10, 2007

More little Leaves

Unfortunately I don't know the names of our different trees (although I have a brother-in-law who told me all the names and I wrote them down, but now I don't know anymore what is what ;-)) Anyway.... this is obviously a different tree than the one from yesterday and it has its own way to 'sprout' new leaves. Like little trees! I thougth that looks funny. ...
Leider kenne ich nicht die Namen unserer verschiedenen Baeume (obwohl ich einen Schwager habe, der mir alle Namen genannt hat u ich habe sie mir auch aufgeschrieben, aber nun weiss ich nicht mehr wer was ist ;-) Jedenfalls ist das aber offensichtlich ein anderer Baum u er hat seine eigene Art neue Blaetter zu produzieren. Sie sehen wie kleine Baeumchen aus und ich dachte, das ist lustig. ...

12 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I may be completely wrong, but I would guess maple.

Olivier said...

une barriere naturelle ;o) on dirait des petits palmiers sur la branche ;o)
Je te souhaite un bon weekend

a natural barrier; O) one would say small palm trees on the branch; O) I wish you a good weekend

Wanda said...

too cute...they look like they are stretching up to see something!

Gemma said...

die noch faltigen Blätter erinnern mich irgendwie an Fledermäuse...

Gudl said...

Yes, I think so, too, like Andrew said, it is a Maple tree.

Martha said...

Yup, looks like a maple to me.

Anonymous said...

They are neat,and do look like their own miniature trees. I like your photo. And thank you for the visits to my blog. I look forward to seeing your name and picture there. Thanks.

Lori said...

They do look like little miniature trees growing on the branch. I would never have guessed maple, but then I know nothing about trees. But I like to look at them. Have a nice weekend!

Steph said...

Can you believe how quickly the leaves bust out in the warm weather? Shania busted out of her fence again this morning-- I have some work to do out there...

judi/Gmj said...

Cool! I think they look like little umbrellas, like if you push the button they will "pop" open!

Dunja said...

Maple I am sure!!

Mellimaus said...

Hehe, they are so cute. They look like mini palm trees!