Friday, November 03, 2006

Old Fence



When I walk on our road I pass by this old fence. I always wonder what kind of animals were behind it at one point. Cows? Horses? Sheep? Now I only found the last flowers of the season. In any case I think it is a beautiful sight. Wenn ich in unserer Strasse spazieren gehe, laufe ich an diesem alten Zaun vorbei. Ich frage mich oft, welche Tiere wohl mal dahinter gehalten wurden. Kuehe? Pferde? Schafe? Nun fand ich nur noch die letzten Blumen der Saison. Auf jeden Fall denke ich immer, er ist schoen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of camera are you using? i am just curious... i will be getting one for Christmas... well at least i am hoping to... Lord willing that is. how much land do you own anyway.... it seems to go on forever...

Gudl said...

When I wrote 'our road' I meant the road we live on. We don't own the road ;-) , but we do own 23 acres of land mainly forest.
My camera is a Fuji E550 and I am very happy with it.