Thursday, September 04, 2014

So long Abby...

Today is a very sad day. We had to put Abby down. The vet came out here and we did it in the grass in the sunshine... She was the best dog you can imagine. She just turned 14 and we had her for 13 years. We loved her with an everlasting love.
Heute ist ein sehr trauriger Tag. Wir haben Abby einschlaefern lassen. Der Tierarzt kam hierher u wir haben es draussen im Grass im Sonnenschein gemacht.  Abby wurde gerade kuerzlich 14 Jahre u wir hatten sie 13. Sie war der beste Hund den man sich vorstellen kann. Wir haben sie unendlich geliebt.

5 comments:

Martha said...

Goodbye sweet Abby.
:(

Unknown said...

Ohhh, i am soo sorry to hear.... sitting here crying....that must have been sooo hard and painful for all of you. my condolences for your loss. She was loved until the last second and you gave her the best life a dog can have! Thinking about you all!

Gemma said...

Das tut mir sehr leid für euch alle. Bye Bye Abby!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog tonight and had the pleasure of reading some of "Abby's" blog to my friend. We laughed together about Abby stealing and eating the croissants and "herding the chickens". Even my divorce many years ago was not as painful as saying good-bye to my 12 yr. old Denver. My heart hurts for you. You were Abby's wonderful family and gave her a beautiful place to live and enjoy her life. I am 68 and live in rent subsidized housing for elderly with disabilities. Your blog brought some pleasure and a bit of laughter to my life this evening.
mm, Vancouver,Wa

Gudl said...

Thank you for your commts.
Mm, I am glad you enjoyed Abby s blog. These are my teenage daughter' s writings. May God bless you.